Full Time Hair Stylist / Hairdresser
JK Hair Replacement, Dublin
Salary – €30k + DOE
Voted Hair Loss Clinic of the Year 2019! We are continually expanding and are looking for a fully qualified hair stylist / hair dresser with plenty of experience in men and women’s hairdressing to join our team. It is a full time position, 5 days per week. If you are looking to upgrade your career and break into the area of non-surgical hair replacement, then this is the job for you to progress in your career. It will be both challenging and rewarding and you will need an excellent ability to learn new things and strong attention to detail. All our hair replacement stylists have said how making the move into this area has changed their lives for the better and after doing this would never want to return to regular hair dressing again!
We are offering an excellent remuneration package to the right person. It is €30k + depending on experience. The ideal person will find it easy to work in a close knit team environment. We have an excellent team at the moment and we see ourselves more as family rather then work colleagues and this means we enjoy coming to work as we show each other and our clients genuine care, respect, consideration and support whilst working efficiently and conscientiously. It’s important that whoever joins our team shares these values.
We need someone who can think outside the box and is solutions driven that has a serious work ethic but can have a laugh too. The ideal person will strive for perfection and will make sure the client looks and feels their best. This person will be punctual and reliable.
- Fully qualified Stylist with 4+ years experience in men’s and women’s hairdressing
- Hair replacement experience – an advantage but not essential
- Must have excellent men’s hair dressing / barbering skills with the ability to do all variations of men’s fade haircuts
- Sales driven
- Enjoys learning new things and picks up new skills with ease
- Strong attention to detail
- Punctual and reliable
- Passionate and driven to work hard to become an excellent hair replacement stylist
- Self-motivated and strives for perfection
- Likable personality being welcoming and friendly and generally happy
- Works well as part of a close knit caring team
- Ability to put customers at ease whilst offering them the highest levels of satisfaction
- Fluent English
- Irish work permit if applicable
- Fittings of JK Hair Replacement Systems
- Maintenance appointments – i.e. 2 weekly, 3 weekly, or monthly refusions
- Strong sales skills
- Manage your time well and plan and organise tasks with ease
- Understand customers and business needs and create solutions
- Keep your own room and common areas clean, neat and tidy
- Provide help and support to your colleagues who will also provide help and support to you
You will be an inspirational guide, taking each customer on their transition to greater confidence by expertly reversing the hair loss process. You will make them feel safe by creating a supporting environment putting them at ease.
For an exciting new career, in the number one Hair Replacement Clinic JK Hair Replacement, please send us your up to date CV and cover note to email@example.com
**NB – Candidates must read through our website to have a good understanding of what we do if you would like to join our team. Only serious applicants will be considered for this role**