High End Hair Replacement Systems for Men
JK hair replacement systems are High End systems, uniquely designed and crafted in house by our own top hair replacement expert Jamie Kidd (Ireland and Europe’s top hair replacement expert and designer) to meet your distinct needs, whether you are male or female, 18 or 80, this procedure is truly life changing! There is no pain and no discomfort and you can have perfectly natural looking hair which doesn’t stop you living. You can do everything as you would normally from swimming, skydiving, gym, running, participate in all sporting activities etc. – absolutely everything, there are no limits. You can choose whether you want to have the look you had previously or the look that you have always wanted. Our hair replacement systems are so undetectable, nobody will know you have had it done. It is just as good as having your own hair growing from your own scalp. All from as little as €950.
What does this procedure involve?
The non-surgical hair replacement procedure involves attaching a thin, transparent, breathable, medical grade layer to the scalp forming a tight membrane / matrix which acts as a “second layer of skin” and becomes an extension of the epidermis.
This second layer of skin / matrix will have been previously implanted with human hair, customised to create a perfect match with the client’s existing hair characteristics. Our systems are the best non surgical solution to hair loss for men and women.
Meet with Ireland’s top Hair System Designer & Creator – Jamie Kidd
We welcome you to come in for a consultation and Custom Design Session® with Jamie Kidd. He will have a chat with you to find out exactly what your needs and wants are. Then he will set to work designing and creating your unique, one of a kind hair replacement system. For your hair replacement system to be absolutely amazing, high end, natural looking and undetectable, it requires expertise and time. Jamie Kidd has over 30 years experience and will give you his time and complete attention to ensure your hair replacement system is perfect for you. He will create a High End Hair Replacement System which is as individual and unique as you so that your system becomes a part of you. He ensures that all of our clients’ hair replacement systems are perfect every time he creates one. Don’t accept less than the best!
What makes JK Hair Restoration different?
1. Our hair replacement systems are so undetectable because the hair in them is real human hair. Using only real human hair means your new hair will act like normal hair and will not look fake.
2. All our systems are crafted using 100% Human Hair ethically sourced.We know that there is no such thing as ‘one size fits all’. Each one of us is unique with our own hair type and differing head shapes and contours.
3. We are not like many other companies out there that mass produce hair replacement systems, that are unlikely to give you the look you want and may not even fit properly with a ‘one size fits all’ approach.
4. Some even offer a ‘same day service’ but logic will tell you that a hair replacement system done without taking the time to custom design and create it will be rushed and will not look the best. We never rush this process.
5. All of our systems are High End hair systems custom made specifically for you so it can never fit anyone else.
6. We do not make cheap Asian systems like those available online and in hair salons everywhere.
7. Jamie will personally meet with you to give you his time, complete attention and expertise to create your unique hair system which will suit you perfectly.
8. We specialise in making natural looking hair systems, using real human hair.
9. You will never have to worry about the wind blowing anymore because your system is fitted securely in place and looks natural, as if your hair is growing directly from your scalp.
10. All our rooms are completely private, modern and comfortable with FREE Wifi so you can relax as you get your individually tailored treatment. Suffering from hair loss is devastating so take action now, suffer from hair loss no more, we will be there every step of the way!
Call 01-8824013 to book your consultation
See how Paul gets on getting his first JK Hair Replacement System. You’ll see the final stages of the process as well as gain insight into how Paul felt about his transformation.
Options for Clients
JK Hair Replacement Systems One Step Programme
- This is a one step complete hair replacement system, which is designed during your Custom Design Session and once fitted the look is complete.
- Maintenance will be required to keep the look fresh and the client’s scalp healthy.
JK Hair Replacement Stages Programme
- This programme is designed to replace your hair the way you lost it, stage by stage. We will discuss your options during your Custom Design Session®.
Our hair replacement systems are the best choice for hair loss. Jamie’s JK Hair Replacement Systems are the best hair replacement systems in Ireland and Europe.
“Stop worrying about the hair you lost and start looking forward to the hair you can have!”
- The client can contact JK Hair by phone or email to ask any questions they have. Then a Custom Design Session® with Jamie Kidd will be scheduled.
Custom Design Session
- You meet with Jamie Kidd for your Custom Design Session® where you both discuss your requirements and Jamie will identify the best options and techniques for your needs. Jamie Kidd then sets to work designing two hair replacement systems specific to your requirements. A general recommendation is that you should have two hair replacement systems if possible – See FAQs for more information.
Fitting, Cut-in & Styling
- This involves fitting and integrating the two hair systems with your existing hair, creating an undetectable finish.
Maintenance / Refusions
For hygiene reasons, it is advisable to return at least monthly for a Refusion. This involves:
1. Removal of hair system #1.
2. Scalp cleanse and exfoliation.
3. Your own hair cut.
4. Your hair system (#2) has been shampooed and conditioned prior to your visit.
5. Your hair system (#2) has been colour refreshed and is ready to go.
6. All tapes and bonds required.
7. Re-attachment of hair system #2.
8. Styling / blowdry etc.
We have relationships with clinics in every country, state, town and city so if you are travelling abroad for a couple of months, let us know and we will arrange your clinic visits for you in the area you are travelling to.
Two week Refusion / Maintenance charge from €60
Three to Four week Refusion / Maintenance charge from €80
Refusions done at Five weeks or more can require additional time and work so an extra charge may apply.
Colour on System – €20 / €30
We cover Dublin 1, Dublin 2, Dublin 3, Dublin 4, Dublin 5, Dublin 6, Dublin 6W, Dublin 7, Dublin 8, Dublin 9, Dublin 10, Dublin 11, Dublin 12, Dublin 13, Dublin 14, Dublin 15, Dublin 16, Dublin 18, Dublin 20, Dublin 22, Dublin 24 and County Dublin and throughout Ireland.